I love egg fried rice and I also love prawns so why not add them together to make a tastey dish.
Egg fried rice with prawns
Quick fried prawns
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 red pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped (optional)
- 200g white rice
- 150g prawns
- 100g canned/frozen peas or sweetcorn
- 2 large eggs
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in wok or frying pan and add 1 diced red pepper, crushed clove of garlic and 1tbsp finely chopped fresh ginger and 1 finely chopped red chilli (optional).
- Add 200g cooked white rice, 150g cooked peeled prawns and 100g canned or frozen peas or sweetcorn and cook for 5 minutes.
- Beat 2 large eggs and add to the rice mixture and cook for 1 minute.